Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My so called FRIENDS

My so called friends?
I guess it would be safe to say that I have many friends. But right now, I've entered a new atmosphere, I mean a new school so I have gained my so called new friends. We're all 7 including me. Every time were all together, we all just love to laugh. Laugh out loud! We would tease each other, laugh at each other and sometimes talk about problems but were not use to crying. :) In our group, the almost all of them has "partners", but me, very much single! But then I don't regret being single, I could spend more time on them, throw out jokes on them and even a shoulder to cry on when they have problems.

Before, I use to believe in the saying that "friends come and go", but right now I've erased in on my mind. Your friends come because you also come, but they won't go or ran away if you go. Instead, they would for wait for you. . .

My so called friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. ok lang yon kahit single pa............kasi intimate relationship is very demanding...........continue to heal your heart.......at this time


    cause I assure you
    you find mr.right.........
    who loves youn in every single moment;
    in every minute.in every hour........

    ReplyDelete